Home Study Courses
Knowledge alone can give us a sense of detachment, without which life is a bondage and freedom only a dream.
Easy Sanskrit Webinar Level 1
ABOUT THE COURSE / COURSE OVERVIEW
Designed for beginners who are interested to start their journey into Sanskrit, the Easy Sanskrit Course Level 1 Webinar enables students to read and write Sanskrit with direct guidance from the teacher. With this proficiency, one can study texts such as the Ramayana, Mahabharata, Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutras and Upanishads with ease. A stepping stone for learning Sanskrit and a “window” for all those who want to have a peep into the priceless tradition, culture, and philosophy of India.
Any individual who has an ardent desire and interest to learn Sanskrit is welcome to join this unique method of learning Sanskrit. There is no age bar. Any individual from the age of 10 can benefit from the Easy Sanskrit Online Course.
Interactive Hands-on Webinar where students are taught to read, write and learn correct pronunciation which is extremely important.
13 Modules, 13 Questionnaires and Final test over 8 months
Sanskrit Kit for all students:
Study Kit which includes a Textbook, Workbook, and an Interactive CD, offered at a 60% discount for INR 400 / USD 20.00.
Certificate of Completion is awarded upon completion of the 13 Modules
Limited Participants Per Batch:
This Webinar is limited to 20 students per batch to facilitate personal interaction and coaching.
As Easy Sanskrit Course – Level 1 Webinar (Live video) sessions, ‘Zoom’ software is required to be downloaded, which is freely downloadable from the internet.
Head – Home Study Courses
Chinmaya International Foundation
Adi Sankara Nilayam
Pin – 682313, Kerala, India
Phone: +91-92077-11140 | +91-484-2749676
GENERAL GUIDELINES WEBINAR SESSIONS
Course Duration :
Webinar mode enables live two-way audio/video sessions between the Course Facilitator and the students. The sessions are scheduled twice a month.
- The new batch will be scheduled once a minimum of 15 registers for a batch.
- Registered students will be provided access credentials and links to the webinar platform.
- You can register on our website. Once payment is received your registration for the Course will be activated.
- You can then access your Course through the ‘My Courses’ dashboard from your Account Page.
- Download your first lesson, attend the session and then submit your answers through the option ‘Take Exam’.
- Attendance will be tracked through the system.
- Proper attire, timeliness, and undistracted participation are expected.
- Within 15 days of downloading your lesson, you have to submit your answers online.
- After your answers are checked by the Course Facilitator, the same will be available online to view. The score will be assigned for the answer set and the same will be uploaded to your webpage so that you will be able to view it.
- Once your answers are submitted for corrections and review you will be able to download the next set of lessons.
- Those who successfully complete the course will be given a ‘Course Completion Certificate’ of merit signed by Pujya Swami Swaroopananda ji, Head of Chinmaya Mission Worldwide. You could collect the ‘Course Completion Certificate’ either during our convocation program on Adi Sankara Jayanti day (around April – May every year) or opt for postal delivery.
EASY SANSKRIT COURSE WEBINAR
|Course Title||Course Fee (+ GST @ 18%)|
|Easy Sanskrit Webinar||2500.00 INR /